Level Two Practitioner: Transformation
KRI’s Level Two Teacher Training Courses
Level Two is open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors. The 300-hour/2-year certification program consists of five 62-hour modules and fulfills the Yoga Alliance 500-hour requirement. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Before your Level One certification you thirsted for a deeper understanding of the yoga. In Level Two you acknowledge on a heart level that it is no longer sufficient for you to just have the skills and fulfill the basic duties of an instructor. To reach the next level means assessing where you are in your commitment to authenticity, and offering yourself up to transformation. This has never been a solo journey, and Level Two is no exception.
Throughout your 2-year commitment (this is the minimal time), you will attend teaching events featuring lectures from Yogiji on five interconnected themes. Before, after, and during the events, you will connect with your global course community to refine your ability to reflect, to be aware, and to be consciously conscious of what you are learning.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
- Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
- Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
- Life Cycles and Life Styles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
- Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Keep up to date with KYTANZ events and developments. Join our mailing list.