The Many Benefits of being a Member
- Being a valued part of a large and wider sangat that will support and assist you;
- The KYTANZ website is a 1-stop shop to find teachers, training, events and as a member you can list all your classes, workshops and events on it;
- The wider community can find you very easily, as KYTANZ members work together to help the community find the best and closest certified teachers in their region;
- Included is complementary membership of International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKTA) Valued at $126 USD;
- KYTANZ Promotes classes and events in monthly newsletters;
- You can be heard, have a voice and make change to the world;
- Our Professional Development Series is uploaded in the members’ area on the website. Topics are added bi monthly, including How to Start Teaching Classes, Playing Gong, Mantra and Asana;
- Professional support documents can be found in the members area of website, to assist you teach;
- KYTANZ can provide complementary promotional material to be used at markets, events etc;
- Also, complementary mantra and information cards for your students to use at classes;
- As well as, complementary Aquarian Mantra Sheets for group sadhanas;
- There is complementary use of large promotion banners for events;
- Discounts on KYTANZ run and sponsored events;
- Discounts on First-Aid courses
- Discount to join Meditation Australia
- You can be part of a growing Kundalini Yoga Community and help promote the growth of Kundalini Yoga here in Australia and in New Zealand.
KYTANZ is very proactive in the promotion of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan by certified KRI teachers & trainers, by way of our website, social media, promotional material, magazine articles (print and online). This makes it easy for your new and existing students to find you, just by being a member.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Keep up to date with KYTANZ events and developments. Join our mailing list.